1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird Viking Double Adjustable Front J201 Struts
Part # J201
Price Per Strut
Providing 361 possible valving combinations 19 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings. Ride height adjustability and compression plus rebound adjustability are all in one convenient easy adjustment. The 2-1/2” diameter springs are available in a wide variety of rates from drag racing to autocross and road race. Viking kits are a direct bolt-on and increase your vehicles handling in any track situation. Adjustments are made by clicking the adjusters by hand, no tools are required! Viking utilizes a thrust bearing which contributes to a factory steering feel. Ride height is adjusted via spanner wrench and requires only a few minutes per side. Coilover kit must be used with Founders Performance caster and camber plates P/N 24215. Does not work with factory camber plates. Thrust bearings and spanner wrench are included in the Founders kit.
Using an anti-roll bar of any type will require purchasing the end link kit # 7920-101
Adjustable Front Struts Features and Benefits:
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping allows tuning for strip, street or handling (361 possible combinations)
- Every shock is built, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call Founders for details)
- Designed to be used with Founders caster and camber plates # 24215.