22500 1993 1997 Camaro Firebird Front Stainless Steel Hose Kit Clear Outer Coating
Founders Performance direct fit D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by Founders Performance right here in the USA.
Hose Kit Clear Outer Coating Features and Benefits:
- Unrivalled flex-life (>18 million normal cycles) for exceptional durability.
- Minimal volumetric expansion (hose swelling) for powerful braking and amazing ‘feel’
- Negligible water ingress, meaning brake fluid is not contaminated and performance is not compromised
- FMVSS106-compliant brake hose assemblies
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit. Each fitting is of OE design so NO adaptors are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response.
- Better brake modulation.
- Every hose assembly is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Outer clear or black PVC protective covering.