Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
Founders Performance relocation brackets will reposition your instant center by changing your control arm angle. Lowering the axle side rear control arm will increase traction, reduce wheel hop, and give you better anti-squat. These high strength brackets are made using 3/16″ cnc laser cut and cnc formed cold rolled steel. Founders Performance LCA brackets will lower the rear of the control arm up to 3″ and work with all control arms. These are a must for lowered vehicles to recover lost control arm angles. Our bolt in brackets are available in red or black powder coat for a very long lasting great looking finish.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/16″ CNC Laser Cut Cold Rolled Steel
- CNC formed out of 1 piece of steel (not 3 pieces welded together) for the ultimate in strength and durability.Standard Red or Black powder coating for a great looking long lasting finish
- A necessity for any performance minded builder
- Improves launches which reduces 60 foot and 1/4 mile times.
- 100% bolt on kit
- Includes all grade 10.9 plated hardware and steel sleeves (not shown).
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
For questions on this item please email us directly at email@example.com.