1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird Viking Double Adjustable Front Coil Over Kit
- Providing 361 possible valving combinations 19 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings. Ride height adjustability and compression plus rebound adjustability are all in one convenient easy adjustment. The 2-1/2” diameter springs are available in a wide variety of rates from drag racing to autocross and road race. Viking kits are a direct bolt-on and increase your vehicles handling in any track situation. Adjustments are made by clicking the adjusters by hand, no tools are required! Viking utilizes a thrust bearing which contributes to a factory steering feel. Ride height is adjusted via spanner wrench and requires only a few minutes per side. Coilover kit must be used with Founders Performance caster and camber plates P/N 24215. Does not work with factory camber plates. Thrust bearings and spanner wrench are included in the Founders kit.
Using an anti-roll bar of any type will require purchasing the end link kit # 7920-101
Adjustable Front Coil Over Kit Features and Benefits:
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping allows tuning for strip, street or handling (361 possible combinations)
- Every shock is built, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call for Founders for details)
- Standard 2-1/2” ID spring with a wide variety of spring rates available.
- Springs are lightweight, high quality, Made In USA.
- Designed to be used with Founders caster and camber plates # 24215.
Front Coil Over Kit Includes:
- Thrust Bearings
- Spanner Wrench
- Two Front coilover struts, double adjustable.
- Two Front springs with choice of spring rate.
- Coilover hardware.