Caster Camber Plates Camaro Firebird
Fits: AFCO, Menscer, Strange, QA1 Struts
Do you need to take control of your Camaro or Firebirds front suspension. Accomplish this by using this set of Founders Performance adjustable camber / caster plates (strut mounts). Founders Performance plates replace the stock rubber strut mount bushings with a stainless steel spherical bearing, allowing you full control of the suspension geometry. Whether you want your alignment set for track, street, or strip, these plates will allow you to fine tune your suspension so you can get the most out of your car. The bearing mounts are completely adjustable and are 100% Pulse Mig welded for the ultimate in strength, durability, and fit. They also feature a special stainless steel replaceable teflon lined spherical bearing for a noise free quality ride. Now coming with a LIFETIME WARRANTY from the main plate bending.
Caster plates include the following features:
- CNC laser cut main plate is made using 5/16″ high strength P&O steel.
- Slots for adjusting caster and camber independently from each other.
- Easy adjustment for Street and Race applications.
- Replaceable super high strength heat treated stainless steel Teflon-lined spherical bearings for noise free performance.
- Powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- Bearing is raised for lowered vehicles.
- Comes with new CNC laser cut strut mount retainers.
- Complete with all new grade 8 or stronger hardware.