Vik B223 Camaro Firebird FBody Double Adjustable Application
Viking’s double adjustable rear shocks feature 19 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings, for a total of 361 possible valving combinations. They are a direct bolt-on and can dramatically increase the performance of your car in a variety of situations. No tools required to optimize for street, strip, auto-x or road race.
Sold each, one vehicle requires two.
Vik B223 Camaro Firebird F-Body Double Adjustable Features and Benefits:
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminum shocks with a clear anodized finish
- Every shock is dyno tested and serialized
- Ride height adjustable. Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands. Left hand threads between the base and body ensures that the shocks will not separate when making ride height adjustments
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses steel bearings, not the inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competitors
- 5/8″ centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Precision machined pistons with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
Two year material and workmanship warranty