VIK A206 Camaro Firebird F-Body Front Coil Over Shocks
Poly Mount on Shock Bottom
Viking’s complete shock package for the 4th Gen F-bodies includes two front coil over shocks with springs. Viking’s double adjustable front coilover kit provides ride height adjustability, in addition to compression and rebound adjustability, all in one convenient package. Front shocks feature 19 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings for a total of 361 possible valving combinations. The 2-1/2” diameter front springs are available in a wide variety of rates from light drag race to extra heavy auto-x and road race. They are a direct bolt-on and can dramatically increase the performance of your car in a variety of situations. No tools required to optimize damping for street, strip, auto-x or road race. – simply click the adjusters by hand. Ride height is adjusted via spanner wrench (optional) and requires a few minutes per side. .
Front Coil Over Shocks Front Features:
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping allows tuning for strip, street or handling (361 possible combinations)
- Every shock is built, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call for details)
- 5/8″ centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Standard 2-1/2” ID spring with a wide variety of spring rates available.
- Springs are lightweight, high quality, Made In USA.
- Precision machined pistons with PTFE /bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warrant
VIK A206 Camaro Firebird F-Body Front Coil Over Shocks Front Kit Includes:
(2) Front coil over shocks, double adjustable
(2) Front springs with choice of 250, 300, 350 or 550 spring rate
(1) Spanner Wrench and thrust bearing kit (Optional)
Spanner Wrench & Thrust Bearing Kit (Optional): Spanner wrench tool is used to adjust vehicle height while shock stays mounted. This wrench is needed to make height adjustments. The thrust bearing kit is designed to be placed between the spring and the spring seat attached to the shock. This makes for easier adjustments since the spring seat is rotating on a bearing. This kit is recommended for easier adjustments but is not needed to complete the installation. We do not recommend adjusting without a thrust bearing kit.
Front Spring Rate Options: 250lb- Drag car not recommended for street use 300lb- General drag use 350lb- General street use 550lb- Handling/auto-x/corner carving