Lower Control Arm Adjustable Poly Poly Camaro Firebird 1982-2002
Replace those weak, factory stamped lower control arms with Founders Performance hevy duty tubular on car adjustable arms. These are a direct bolt-on replacement that minimize wheel hop, improve cornering, lowers ET’s and greatly help your track consistency. Founders Performance control arms are constructed from U.S. made DOM steel tubing 1.250” OD x 0.095” wall, 1045 steel threaded tube adaptors (stronger than chrome-moly), completely CNC machined and fully pulse welded for outstanding strength. Founders control arms also feature easy adjustment using a super high strength 4340 alloy steel turnbuckle that has been heat treated to the same strength as most QA1, FK, or Aurora alloy steel rod ends for superior strength over any other brand turnbuckle on the market. Founders also doesn’t cut the threads like our competition but we choose to roll our threads just like rod ends and high quality ARP hardware.
Adjustable Lower Control Arm Features and Benefits:
- Lower Control Arm Adjustable Poly Poly Camaro Firebird Control Arm Features:1.25” x 0.095” DOM Steel Tubing
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adaptor (stronger than chrome-moly).
- High Strength Chrome-Moly ¾” heat treated plated turnbuckle.
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung Side for Extra Strength.
- CNC Machined bushings sleeves with Proper 12MM ID (not 1/2″) for use with Factory Bolt.
- Standard Red or Black Powder Coating for a Great Looking Long Lasting Finish.
- Improves Responsiveness and Control.
- MADE IN THE USA!
For questions on this item please email us directly at email@example.com.