23811 Lower Control Arms Chevrolet Camaro Firebird
Founders Performance LLC has designed the strongest set of non adjustable lower control arms on the market. These control arms are a direct replacement to your weak, factory stamped rear lower control arms. These control arms are constructed of high strength 1.75″ OD steel tubing with CNC machined ends and laser cut main tubes for the ultimate in fit and finish. Founders Performance control arms are supplied with fluted greasable Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings for a low maintenance control arm kit. Performance Lower control arms are one of the first parts that should be done on the 3rd or 4th generation F-body. These direct bolt-on replacement arms will minimize wheel hop, improve straight line traction, and improve cornering, while lowering track ETs and helping your launch launch straighter. Control arm kits are shipped complete with powder coated control arms, polyurethane bushings, grease fittings, and zinc-plated steel sleeves.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.75″ Diameter High Strength Steel Tubing
- High frequency pulse welded for the ultimate in strength
- Synthetic Elastomer greasable bushings
- Installed grease fittings for on the car maintenance.
- 23811 Lower Control Arms Chevrolet Camaro Firebird Features
- Standard Red or Black powder coating for a great looking long lasting finish
- A necessity for any performance minded builder
- Improves responsiveness and control100%
- MADE IN THE USA
For questions on this item please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org