On Car Adjustable Lower Control Arm Poly Rod
Replace those weak, factory stamped lower control arms with Founders Performance extreme duty tubular adjustable arms. These are a direct bolt-on replacement that minimize wheel hop, improve cornering, lowers ET’s and greatly helps your track consistency. The chrome-moly heat treated spherical rod end allows your rear suspension to be bind free which makes these a great upgrade for both your track and auto cross driven car.
We designed these to have the polyurethane bushings bolted to the cars chassis for a quiet comfortable operation. Founders Performance control arms are constructed form U.S. made DOM mild steel tubing 1.250” OD x 0.095” wall, 1045 steel threaded tube adaptors (stronger than chrome-moly), completely CNC machined and fully pulse welded for outstanding strength. Founders control arms feature Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings, zinc plated steel sleeves and “on-car” grease able grease fittings. Adjustments are easily made with the high quality Chrome-Moly Kevlar/Teflon lined spherical rod ends for a quiet bind free performance. Control Arm Features:
Lower Control Arm Poly Rod Features and Benefits:
- 1.25” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adaptor
- ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Chrome-Moly Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung Side for Extra Strength
- CNC Machined Step Bushings with Proper 12MM ID for use with Factory Bolt
- Adjustable While On The Car
- Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane Grease Able Bushings
- Designed for Proper Use of the OEM Hardware
- Installed Grease Fittings for on the Car Maintenance
- Standard Red or Black Powder Coating for a Great Looking Long Lasting Finish
- Improves Responsiveness and Control
- MADE IN THE USA!