On Car Adjustable Lower Control Arms Rod Rod
Adjustable Lower Control Arms
Replace those weak, factory stamped lower control arms with Founders Performance extreme duty tubular on car adjustable arms. These are a direct bolt-on replacement that minimize wheel hop, improve cornering, lowers ET’s and greatly help your track consistency. The chrome-moly heat treated spherical rod ends allow your rear suspension to be bind free which makes these a great upgrade for both your track and auto cross driven car. Founders Performance control arms are constructed from U.S. made DOM steel tubing 1.250” OD x 0.095” wall, 1045 steel threaded tube adaptors (stronger than chrome-moly), completely CNC machined and fully pulse welded for outstanding strength. Founders control arms also feature properly machined reducer step spacers to allow the use of the factory 12mm hardware. Adjustments are easily made with the high quality Kevlar/Teflon lined spherical rod ends for the ultimate in bind free performance.
Control Arms Rod Rod Control Arm Features:
- 1.25” x 0.095” DOM Steel Tubing.
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adaptor (stronger than chrome-moly).
- High Strength Chrome-Moly ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod Ends.
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung Side for Extra Strength.
- CNC Machined Step Bushings with Proper 12MM ID (not 1/2″) for use with Factory Bolt.
- Standard Red or Black Powder Coating for a Great Looking Long Lasting Finish.
- Improves Responsiveness and Control.
- MADE IN THE USA!
For questions on this item please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.