Pan Hard Rod Single Adj Poly Poly Forged End Camaro Firebird 1982-2002
This single adjustable set-up is inexpensive improvement for your street or drag race application. This tubular single adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. Designed to allow for easy rear end centering after vehicle lowering as well as clearance for running larger tires. Our adjustable end is a super high strength one piece (not welded) 4340 Chrome-Moly Forging and supplied with Energy Suspension polyurethane for easy adjustments off the car to quickly lengthen or shorten the panhard bar to a desired length.
A Performance panhard rod is one of the first parts that should be done on the 3rd or 4th generation F-body. These direct bolt-on replacement parts will minimize wheel hop, improve straight line traction, and improve cornering, while lowering track ETs and helping your launch launch straighter. Panhard rod kits are shipped complete with powder coated rods, polyurethane bushings, grease fittings, and zinc-plated steel sleeves.
Poly Poly Forged End Camaro Firebird Features:
- 1.25” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adaptor
- One piece forging using 4340 Chrome-Moly for the strongest end on the market.
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung Side for Extra Strength
- CNC Machined Step Bushings with Proper 12mm & 14mm ID for use with Factory Step Bolt.
- Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane Grease Able Bushings
- Designed for Proper Use of the OEM Hardware
- Installed Grease Fittings for on the Car Maintenance.
- Standard Red or Black Powder Coating for a Great Looking Long Lasting Finish.
- Improves Responsiveness and Control
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
For questions on this item please email us directly at email@example.com.