Round Tube Subframe Connector Camaro Firebird 1993-2002 Hardtop
First thing that should be done to stiffen up the chassis and allow the suspension to work properly is the installation of subframe connectors! Subframe Connectors assist in maintaining the overall integrity and longevity of the vehicle. Take a close look at any unibody car that has been run hard. The doors don’t close quite right and the alignment shop has trouble getting the car to drive straight.
If you want your car to remain rattle free and you want to get the most out of other chassis and engine mods, you have to connect the front and rear frame sections with something stronger than sheet metal. Sub-frame connectors are an absolute requirement for all types of driving.
Round Tube Subframe Connector Features:
- 1.750″ x .120″ Mandrel Bent steel tubing.
- 100% Pulse Spray Welded
- Designed to weld to the pinch weld / rocker panel for increase rigidity
- A necessity for any performance minded builder
- Stops power robbing chassis flex
- Improves responsiveness and control
- Shaped to hug the floor pan of your vehicle for maximum ground clearance
- Optional black or red powder-coat finish to prevent corrosion
- Weld-in design is far superior and stronger than bolt-in styles
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
For questions on this item please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.