Single Adjustable Lower Control Arms Founders
Adjustable Lower Control Arms:
Replace those weak, factory stamped lower control arms with Founders Performance extreme duty tubular adjustable arms. These are a direct bolt-on replacement that minimize wheel hop, improve cornering, lowers ET’s and greatly helps your track consistency. The chrome-moly heat treated spherical rod end allows your rear suspension to be bind free which makes these a great upgrade for both your track and auto cross driven car. We designed these to have the polyurethane bushings bolted to the cars chassis for a quiet comfortable operation. Founders Performance control arms are constructed form U.S. made DOM mild steel tubing 1.250” OD x 0.095” wall, 1045 steel threaded tube adaptors (stronger than chrome-moly), completely CNC machined and fully pulse welded for outstanding strength. Founders control arms feature Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings, zinc plated steel sleeves and “on-car” grease able grease fittings. Adjustments are easily made with the high quality Kevlar/Teflon lined spherical rod ends for a quiet bind free performance. Control Arm Features:
Lower Control Arms Features:
- 1.25” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adaptor (stronger than chrome-moly)
- ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung Side for Extra Strength
- CNC Machined Step Bushings with Proper 12MM ID for use with Factory Bolt.
- Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane Grease-Able Bushings
- Designed for Proper Use of the OEM Hardware
- Installed Grease Fittings for on the Car Maintenance.
- Standard Red or Black Powder Coating for a Great Looking Long Lasting Finish.
- Improves Responsiveness and Control
- MADE IN THE USA!
For questions on this item please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org